Step 1/9: Child Information
Accepted file types: jpg, png.
Step 2/9: Admission Information
Step 3/9: Previous Schools (if applicable)
Step 4/9: Sibling Information (if applicable)
Step 5/9: PARENTS or GUARDIAN INFORMATION
In case of emergency, the school is authorized to contact named persons in the below order.
Emergency Contacts 1
Emergency Contacts 2
Step 6/9: CHILD’S HEALTH INFORMATION
Step 7/9: Payment Information
Step 8/9: DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
* Please email supporting documents to email@example.com
Step 9/9: PARENTAL DECLARATION
I/we hereby indemnify Raintree International School, its officers and employee against any and all claims arising from an
injury to my child whist participating in any school activities, or while on school premises or while travelling to and from our
I/we understand and agree that in the event of an emergency, Raintree International School will make every effort to
contact parents or guardian. However if this is not possible, the child will be taken to suitable hospital approved by the
school for treatment.
In making this application I/we undertake and agree:
- All school fees are subject to change/increase;
- Completion of this form does not guarantee admission and that the school’s decision regarding any application is
final. Applications are reviewed in accordance with the school’s admission criteria, which consider a number of
factors and may change from time to time. The school reserves the right not to disclose our admission criteria;
- Should your child be offered a place at Raintree International School, the child and parents/guardian agree to
comply with the school rules and policies and make all due payments according to our fee policy.
- Raintree reserves the right to terminate the enrolment of a child should their behavior is determined too disruptive to their own and other children’s learning or should a child’s education needs are beyond the reasonable accommodation of Raintree’s regular programme (and/or additional fees may be required for special supports).